Welcome to the reboot!
After completing our 5 part series: Pivoteers & Pioneers: Technology Enabled Recovery in the Age of Social Distancing, we are taking what we have learned and applying it to a reboot of our series.
- The same great theme.
- New name: Pivoteers 2.0
- New day: Every other Thursday
- First episode Thursday, July 30
- New time: 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm instead of 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Every other episode – 1x/month – Tech in Education series, with panel discussions with a diverse array of education professionals.
- Every other episode – 1x/month – featuring OpenHub’s tech professional community members.
Become a featured guest!
A call for submitting for new talks will be announced soon.
- Data, Open Data, Data driven culture
- Cyber-Security, AI, Robotics, Coding, IT, WebDev
- Local tech businesses and local uses of tech in traditional businesses
Who is Pivoteers 2.0 for?
- Small and Medium Business Owners who want to grow using tech.
- Emerging and professional tech-talent who want to be part of Hudson Valley’s tech community
- Forward-thinking Local stakeholders believe in a strong and accessible
tech-driven economy in the Hudson Valley is possible!